Hey y'all :)
So, I have this site that I accidentally started a few weeks back (or months, I don't remember-) with Canva. It has all the links for my stuff, to my author page on Amazon, these Progress Posts, my YouTube Channel, and Runaways Wiki.
Link > Clara Heath
That was a lot shorter than I thought it was gonna be. If that doesn't work, cause I know on certain things when I put links they don't work, here's the site address:
runawaysbookseries.my.canva.website
Ok that's all-I've finally figured out what to do for the Prologue! I really love it, I'm struggling with making it long enough, I have one and a half pages, close to two now. I really love it though. The Prologue is with a new character who we won't learn about until late in book three / mid book four.
Anyways, stay safe, have an amazing rest of you day and goodnight!
- Claire H
Comments
Post a Comment