Hey y'all :D
So, I'm about to write for thirty minutes (or however long it ends up to be) and I'll either post a short on YouTube at the end going over what I wrote or just post it on here, depending on what happens. I'm on a facetime call with my bestie and we're gonna write together, so maybe I'll actually write something this time.
I'm halfway through the Prologue, first chapter's done, and I have an idea for Asher's chapter, I just need to find out how to make it an actual chapter size.
School started this week, I missed yesterday because of babysitting (that's why I'm doing the writing challenge thingy from Tuesday to Saturday instead of Monday to Friday). Usually it takes me a whole day to do school, and I was behind from yesterday, but I finished at around 3:30pm. It usually goes until dinner-
Finance doesn't make any sense, I just have to say. My Finance book doesn't even talk about Finance.
Anyways, I'm gonna go and write. Byyyeee, stay safe and have an amazing day!!!
- Claire
Comments
Post a Comment