Runaways ALL Deleted Chapters / Scenes

 Hey ya'll :D 

I'm not sick anymore!  I mean, I have a slight cough, but I finally feel normal, and I can hear again!  Not that I couldn't before, my ears were just really stuffy/clogged.  I could barely hear.  

Anyways, an update on The Lost Files:  I decided to get the cover redone, since the first one was with AI art, and it didn't... it wasn't-yeah.  I just decided to get it redone.  The new one should be finished by the 19th, and guys, this person drew it themselves and it looks AMAZING.  I might get book one's cover redone- 

As soon as the cover is done, I'm ordering a proof, double-checking that everything's good, then getting the Copyright, Library of Congress Number, and ISBN number.  Hopefully, praying, just maybe, we can get this published late September / mid-October.  I'm so sorry for the huge delay, I was really wanting to get this book published in July.  

I've started an attempt at book 3 while waiting for the cover.  I've started over four times now because the first like five or six chapters I had, I went back and read them and didn't like them.  Then I tried again, got maybe a page and a half, then redid the scene, and now I'm rewriting the scene again.  Joy.  But I think I have it this time.  Maybe- 

To hold y'all over until book 2, I've got ALL of Runaways (Book 1 & 2) deleted scenes, put them on a google doc, and am putting the link right here > 

://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xo0aFVbF031Xd_LHtg8fJ97hWG95RMj7oq3zufpVdpU/edit?usp=sharing 

If The Lost Files gets delayed any longer than October, I'll put book 3's deleted chapters on the doc early.  

That's all for now, until next time, stay safe and have an amazing day / night wherever you are!  



- C. H <3 

Comments

  1. Just copy the link and then search it in Safari or whatever browser y'all have

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment