Hey peeps :)
So, I'm still editing The Lost Files, but I'm getting close to looking for book covers. I'm probably going to go with the same person from last time, so just to make things easier. I have a demo, but I want to wait until after editing because last time I got the cover done first and had to get it resized.
I've been editing all day so far and I WANT to get done by Friday (tomorrow) I really, really, really want to, but I don't think that's going to be realistic. I have Theatre in the afternoon tomorrow, and all-day Saturday, the Church and prom on Sunday.
Ugh, I really want this to be done hweihgfuwhfgwoehf 3hfui1hgi43hg4ieh31fh84 e98ifbhicoasgfi43hfchi43h349ht43htfi43htinci43oht13h 9ru4j90u391tfhnci34othyi93n fc43io98gth43in c4ioht8h43 1ihr48ot34i1gbtui3
Maybe I should pull an all-nighter. I'm seriously thinking this through, actually. The only issue is sneaking my laptop into my room..... Honestly, might not be too hard.....
I've been editing all day, and I'm not even halfway through. I can't sit still much longer. I've been at this since like, 1pm. And I'm at page 42?! The worst thing is that, this is my first run through editing it. Book 1, I edited it over ten times because I kept changing Alex's name and would edit throughout the writing process. This is my first editing run through, and I'm only at page 42. Then I gotta get the proof....
That's all for now *falls over* be safe and have a great day,
- C. H
Page 45 y'all
ReplyDeleteAHH I read a sentence as "You still have to be afraid" but it was "You don't have to be afraid".
ReplyDeletePage 71! I kinda quit a little bit after I wrote that, but I'm almost done with the current chapters my mom's given me edits for, so that's good.
ReplyDelete