Soup :)
How are y'all????
I've reached a hundred pages for editing! It's all I'm going to be focusing on this week, so I should finish before the end of the week. I'm also going to "secure" a demo cover design to send to someone on Fiverr, I already have the person but want to finish the editing, so the page size doesn't change. I still have one more chapter I want to add for Celeste.
Also, I just love this line idk why but I just love it:
As we approached the Rulers, I tried to push everything with the Defenders out of my mind, just as Thale had told me to do. Season was apparently a Telepath, like Asher, so she would be reading my thoughts now and then to make sure I wasn’t secretly involved with any of the groups or anything dangerous. . . like I was.
I think that's all. I've made progress y'all! And I'm trying to figure out how to get hardback copies of Runaways (both book 1 & 2), so that'll be happening.... sometime in the future. I might try and do a fancy new cover for the hard backs, I don't know yet.
Ooo, I just added labels to help find older posts easier!
Anyways, that's all, really. Have an amazing day and be safe!
- C. H
Comments
Post a Comment