Heyyy
So, Word Slinger ended a few weeks ago, and The Lost Files is finished (writing wise) I'm still in editing. And I realized I messed the timeline up and I have to rewrite the first three chapters of Alex's P.O.Vs. I would love to say I could finish editing by the end of the month, but I am very unsure at this time. It's definitely a hope, but...
I promise I'll be more focused on editing and while The Lost Files is in editing, I will not write any fanfictions (I'm trying). I just need to force myself to edit and not do anything else...
But yeah, that's kind of all right now. My friend, John (who's writing his own book and actually gave me the idea of Runaways as a video game) helped me figure out a key thing so now I'm not clueless about Alex and Asher's situation and won't regret (hopefully) putting something in now and worry about it later, because I know. He's also supposedly helping me edit, I gave him the file but I don't know if he's actually been on it.
And of course I'm going to leave y'all confused wondering what I know, but you'll figure it out near the end of the book in Alex's last few chapters.
Once I finish editing, I plan on releasing a bunch of deleted chapters and lines that I cut out. I cut out a lot more than the last one... don't know if that's a good or bad thing, or it's normal or what. I had a lot of trouble with this one because I never finished the outline, and it was a huge mess.
Ok, well, that's all I guess. Let's hope editing can be finished by the end of the month! I'll let y'all know as soon as I finish editing and when we're going into the copyright and stuff. And of course, when it's actually published. Really want July...
Alright, be safe peoples and have an amazing day / night!
- C. H
P.S I'm changing Physic Academy to Mount Crescent Academy
Comments
Post a Comment