Wednsday, April 24th, 2024

Hiiiiiiiii :D 


 I'm three chapters in book three, 

rewriting the prologue 

and I think I'll add a lover interest for Alex 

Who's really in disguise 

But it doesn't really sit with me quite right 

Cause though he means well he's 

brainwashed and will end up betraying her 


Don't mind me typing up there to the tune of a song I've heard on YT.... 

Anyways, I promise I'm trying to get through editing, I might have a delayed start, but my goal is to finish editing and then submit a request for the copyright and Library Congress Number before the end of May and start searching for a book cover. 

That is a goal, not a promise- 

Also, starting May (not sure when) I will be giving "official" blog titles to each post, past (maybe) and present.  Just because.  

Okay that's really all, book 2 will be short but I'll try to make book 3 longer for you guys!  Have a great day/night!  


-C. H 

Comments