WE'VE DONE IT!!!!
I JUST FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER OF BOOK 2!!!!!!!!!
Now all I gotta do is the Epilogue, I already have it written but I need to rewrite some of it (maybe) and edit it, but guys, it's finished!!!!!
Next steps are editing and the book cover, and my mom and I have already started editing a bit. I also already have a demo for the book cover drawn, but I'm going to wait until after all the editing before sending it in, that way I won't have to resize it like last time.
Oh, last night we had a tornado in Kentucky, so we had to hide in the basement for 45 minutes to an hour, but thankfully our area didn't get hit. First night, yay. And now we might be getting some snow, I don't know for certain.
Anyways, that's all. We met Dillard and left him in the same chapter (sorry Izzie) so we didn't have him that long, but hey, he was there, in the flesh, not an illusion.
Be safe and have an amazing day/night!
- C. H 😄
Comments
Post a Comment