Hello peoples
We are in Kentucky! Me, my mom, and I are visiting our cousins for a week, because of...reasons. Anyways, I'll probably not get a lot of writing done this week, but I'm literally on Alex's second-to-last chapter. Dillard's coming, y'all.
Honestly, this might be the last chapter, idk. I already have the Epilogue written but I want to edit and rewrite it a bit, I don't know how yet though.
I'm amazed I'm able to write in the car, thanks to my phone's personal hotspot, I guess. We have supposedly an hour and a half left till we reach Chick Salad Chick, where we're meeting one of my relatives for lunch. We drove halfway last night in stayed in Knoxville Tennesse, now we're driving through the rain.
Oh, and we got pulled over a little while ago because of a thing I'm honestly not a hundred percent sure on. So yeah, that was fun....
My mom printed out Runaways 2 and it's in this binder, it looks so big. Supposedly she's gonna edit it while we're in Kentucky.
And that's kinda it for now, I might do a couple posts of our time in Kentucky, but I don't know. I have no idea what we have planned except for all the relatives coming together on Saturday.
Also, the hotel we stayed at last night had 24/7 free soda and coffee, so I got Mello Yello (which my mom says is like Mountain Dew) at like 8pm and finished it around 10pm. Because I definitely needed a bunch of sugar and caffeine that late.
Anyways, that's all I guess, hope y'all have and amazing day/night and be safe!!!
-Claire
12:39pm :D
ReplyDelete