Friday, March 15th, 2024

 Heeyyyyy peoples!  


Y'all I'm almost finished with Runaways!  I'd say probably 90% maybe?  I just finished the chapter that was supposed to be the ending but I'm dragging it out and adding some stuff.  I might skip a couple of Asher's chapters, though, at least for right now while I'm writing these parts for Alex.  

Would y'all be ok if I skipped Asher's last few chapters?  Or should I make Alex's chapter extra-long???  

Anyways, Dragons are back!  Sonali and Clyde had an uncomfortable dinner interrogation from Nova (you'll learn who they are) and Alex brought a memory to life!  Rosalind broke Nova and Thale's wedding portrait ad yada yada.  

AHHHHHH IM SO CLOSE TO FINISHING THIS BOOK 🥳🥳😁😁😁😢😭😭 

Okay this post is gonna get cut short cause I need to stand up I can't sit any longer, byyyyyeeeee! 

Have and amazing day/night and be safe!!!  


-C. H 

Comments