Soup peoples :)
So, I got bored/writers block on one chapter (Asher, it's always Asher.....) so I decided to weave in some of Celeste's P.O.V.s. I really like what I have but I'll probably end up editing some of it, especially the chapter where she's meeting with the Rulers a bit/lot after I finish the book entirely to make sure I don't reveal too much and it's all how it should be, etc.
And Asher and Cloe......I honestly don't know anymore. I think they're having their first "real" moment in this chapter I'm writing but I'm trying not to make Chloe too flirty, but her personality is kinda flirty but at the same time I can't-
Oh, Rosalind blew up a hover car :) Asher was picking the triplets up from the cousins and Rosalind, just discovering her talent (I'll have to check back in bk 1 to make sure I didn't reveal her talent in there) is having hard times controlling it so she shot a beam of light at the hover car and here we are :)
Guuuyyyyyyysssss...........IM ALMOST TO 170 PAGES!!!!!! Literally 2 pages away and this chapter might make it to 169 which means the next one will start at 170......just 30 more pages till 200! And I'll be in March, I think my deadline was April??? So, this is going great! Missing Files will probably be a bit smaller than Runaways 1 but as long as it's finished, its good, and you guys enjoy it, that's all that matters.
But as I'm writing down a google sheet of the contents, book 2 already has more stuff than book 1. I don't know how, it's just......book 1 was simple, and now I'm introducing alien stuff in this one, plus a LOT more characters. Like, a LOT. Probably not actually but still. I wished I didn't have as many characters as I do but I can't take them out now I'm too attached and already have plans for them.
I might k!ll one in book 3 or wait for ***** death in book 4, idk yet.
Oh, and for Alex's early birthday present Season gave her a locket of her parents. And I don't remember if I made a post for this other chapter, but Alex was looking for files about her father because she thinks he's alive but all the files about him and the Vile and Anahita were deleted/taken so she can't access them.
I feel bad cause I feel like Alex has all the important chapters while Asher is just unimportant and comedic chapters.
Okay that's all, sorry if that was hard to read, I was typing fast and I'm too lazy to go through it, plus it was a bit of a rant.
Anyways, be safe and have an amazing day!
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment