Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peoples :)
Wordslinger was amazing as always today, and guess what! I didn't take half an hour to read! I know, shocker. I usually try and stall as much as I can. But I have some stuff (idk what else to call it) for Runaways 2.
Outline
Cover (2 possible ideas, but probably just 1 I like the 2nd better)
and finishing writing around April.
That's my goal for now. Because I used up like all my ideas already, and I'm a little more than halfway through the book. 157 pages. I need to make it to 200 pages before I even consider stopping. I want the book to be at least 200 pages, 300 would be amazing, but with the time I have left, that ain't happening. I have a few ideas as tiny insy bitty fillers for parts of Asher's chapter to get to the end, but I need actual stuff.
I feel bad cause Ale's chapters are more important and action-packed ish while Asher's, well, once he got back to Jupiter, he didn't have much action....but he did have a cool combat chapter that is one of my favorite chapters, and my favorite scene in the book so far, so that's something.
But I've had some Asher-triplet bonding time in here, and he and Hazel are so cute I love their brother sister bond that's building.
Oh! I hit 56,000 words! That's already more than my 1st book, and I'm not even finished yet! I'm so happy....
I'm almost finished with this chapter, which I'm happy about cause I didn't think I'd be able to finish it today, cause it felt like it was going super slow, but it's almost done!
Remember how I said I was gonna edit 1 chapter a day and write 2 chapter a week? Well, I barely finished 1 chapter last week, and throughout the whole time, I've only edited 1 chapter, which was the prologue. This is going great.
Comment if I should post deleted scenes/chapters/stuff before or after book 2 is released!
Also! I think I have a new name for book 2! How do y'all like The Missing Files ????? Or something like that at least????
K, that's all for today! Be safe and have an amazing day!
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment