Saturday, February 3rd, 2024

 Heyyyy peoples :D 

Guess what.  I wrote an entire chapter on Monday, wrote a few paragraphs for the next on Tuesday, deleted that one on Wednesday, and I was so close to finishing it yesterday, but I got bored and started reading a book and writing on fanfictions....I was so close to finishing it today but the scene I was trying to start up turned into a longer one with Asher and Hazel bonding.  

BUT.  On the bright side, I got an entire chapter, and more than a half of a chapter done, so I'd say my goal is going pretty well.  Besides, I still have tomorrow to finish the chapter.  

I had this really cool action scene where Asher got to show off some of the training Celeste gave him, and I introduced the Vulture Squad (all except one member....) Alex was forced to inhale smoke, and I can't really remember what else happened in that chapter.  

Since that's kind of all, uh, goodbye.....I know the date says Saturday when its Sunday but i wrote this post on three different days (including today) so I just don't feel like changing it..... 

Edit:  I have a weird stomach so I will be on the couch watching movies and reading :) 

Bye, hope y'all have a great week and be safe!  


-C. H 

Comments