Saturday, February 10th, 204

 hneiwpnfchreivbreuvbgybfenjwngvurebsfqUIBFBAINRIHGFBPuifgbgbwiuPHFUBspbuefnsdIPHGURGBUpiqbgureigbeuapjbuifdbuaBPUGBREIU[Q[urbnanb[nbni[hinIUBGURIWWGUIBGRIUniogrneiuailvnvorenoesdlkmvbkfndcx 

*SIGH* 

My official Runaways site on GoDaddy has been listed as  "unsafe"  and it currently (hopefully just currently) will not let me onto that site.  I can edit and add posts and stuff (I think), but Microsoft won't let me onto the site as a viewer.  

To make things worse I have severely fallen behind in my "2 chapters a week"  schedule I'm on the first page of the first chapter for this week.  Yay.  

This day went from meh to stressful and a bunch of other things I don't know what to call.  So that's nice..... 

So, Runawaysbooks.godaddy.com will be currently on hold, with the possibility of never coming back (I have to see if it's fixable, I haven't looked at it well enough).  

If anyone has any ideas for the next chapter of book 2, say, oh, I don't know......anything.  I will gratefully take anything you give me into consideration.  Right now, Alex is on a couch doing nothing (ha!  like me.... except I'm sitting in a chair......) so I will take any and everything.  I have an idea for Asher's chapter, but I'm still open for any and everything.  

Please....... 


Welp, that's all.  *sigh*  Until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!  



-C. H 




Ok well now it's fine 😒

Comments