Peeooopppllleeesssss
I WROTE A PARAGRAPH FOR BOOK TWO
Please, I need motivation to keep writing. I need like 100+ more pages, I'm only half-way through, and it just feels like it's dragging, and I don't have enough smaller but somewhat important ideas and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm never gonna finish in time.
What do y'all think of Lost Memories or Forgotten Secrets of book 2?? I found an old document where I put book titles on and found them. I think one of those could work..... honestly it kinda fits......
And with the new chapter title, I've come up with a few small ideas that could help work, but that's mostly for Alex I need stuff for Asher's chapters, plus the small ideas probably won't be enough to cover the rest of the book....
I have like no energy right now, the only thing I've eaten today was a cake pop. I also have no interest, motivation, or ideas to write right now. So yeah....
I might go draw or do.....something. Idk. I should probably eat something, try to get my iron up a little. Maybe that'll help. Funny story, I used to have to take iron pills every day that's how low it was....heheh..........
Alright, back to Runaways. Uhhh, Asher babysitted the triplets, Alex snuck out of Season's house with Constance to the Defender's hideout, Constance is making a secret serum thing and won't tell anyone what it is. And only I know mwahahahaha.
Until book 3.....
How am I ever going to finish this series???
Okay, Ima search for food now, bye peoples!
-C. H
Ps. Y'all I found cake
Comments
Post a Comment