Hello peoples I am back!
Winter break came, I didn't write ANYTHING for Runaways cause I was doing fanfictions but hear me out! My goal was first week do fanfictions, then Runaways. Well, I got sick with the flu at the end of the first week, so I was out of writing for a whole week. But now I'm back!
And I made up for it! I got like three chapters done in a single week! I'm so close to 30 chapters, like 1 chapter away! And I'm currently at 122 pages! Plus 43,319 words! Halfway through and already in the 40,000s! My goal is 60,000 words, let's see if I get there. I was so close to 50,000 words on book 1, I'm telling you, so close. Just a couple hundred off.
But y'all, I gotta brag about my friend! I think she's publishing her own book soon, and how fast she wrote it is crazy! She got like 200 pages in just a few months! And she's so talented! She's just awesome y'all. There's a reason (not just her writing) she's my best friend. She also crochets and has her own Etsy shop, and y'all, the stuff she makes...she made me go broke in a single day.
Alright, back to Runaways. I got Alex out of the hospital already (she was there for like a single chapter) and Constance...Constance is great. She threatened her with a gun, also Alex moved in with Season (if you don't know who she is, she's a Ruler) and she snuck Constance into the mansion because Constance threatened her with a gun, and she's working on a serum that caused her to go blind, also a whole lot of drama is gonna happen between the two besties (I think).
Also, I just gotta say, I love Asher and Celeste's relationship. Right now, they're shopping in Etla City because Celeste's house is depressing. I'm on the first page, but they're gonna have a fun conversation about Chloe (drama!) and then Asher's going to get tackled by Constance at some point, and Alex is just done with them both.
Should I give Alex a job???? I feel like then she could do undercover missions. I still gotta get her to start considering Constance to be part of her pack, then ask Constance to join her pack. My original thought was to have Constance and the triplets as her pack, but she wouldn't want to get into the drama with Nova, cause Nova hates the Defenders and Vile equally. So now I'm thinking about having the Faxon triplets (you'll meet them later) cause then Constance and Arlo (or whatever his name is I forgot-Astro!) can constantly compete about who's smarter cause they have the same Talent.
But then Constance and Cole are supposed to have that competition, so maybe just the dark and broody and the shy guy, leave innocent cute fun Astro out of it, he'll probably die if I involve him.
Also, I think I'm just gonna put a written Q & A because I'm probably never going to get to actually posting a video for it.
Alright that's all for now. Until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment