Tuesday, November 14th, 2023

 Hey peeps 😋

Look, I don't know what happened.  I was going to work on Runaways #2 and then I was like well let's work on the prequel, so I finished the first chapter and got to the first or second page of the second chapter.  Then I was like oh wait, let's make a future scene for like the last book, so I did, and I love it, but it will need editing.  

And THEN I was like actually let's see Nova's reaction to when Anahita left, and it all went downhill.  Most of it started with the 2nd chapter of the prequel and then I looked more into her background and my brain was like depression!!! so now I she is one of the most depressed characters, but no one know it!   

And I'm doing something wrong or right I can't tell, but I have a list of characters just waiting to be killed but I can't kill anyone till at least the 4th book.  Ugh.  I have to wait so long but then that one character isn't in the series that long, but the twist villain will be reveled, so he has to die.  

I think I need to take a break. . . 

Time to binge watch Star Wars again!  


Be safe and have a great day/night!  And stay sane!  


Update:  I don't think I got to binge watch Star Was :( 



-C. H 😜

Comments