Hey peeps :)
I'm just gonna launch into the progress stuff because I'm in the middle of writing the beginning of Asher's chapter. Also, a warning if this post is messy or hard to read sorry, I'm kind of rambling I'm cold and my hands are moving kind of fast on the keys so. . . yeah.
Y'all might get mad or happy I don't know yet, but I just finished Alex's chapter where she and Asher are getting separated cause the Rulers think that they're too dangerous to be together.
And the heart-breaking chapter a bit before where Asher tells Celeste he can't promise not to hate her because of her knowledge and stuff and it's so sad but I had to keep him Asher and with the stakes. . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
But then there was a comedy relief where Asher nearly got Nova, Caddell, and the triplets killed when he learned to drive a hover car. . . he started flying and he's also now colorblind for certain reasons that I may or may not explain so it was funny. . . but I need to come up with more stuff that just short pranks cause I'm using that too much I feel like. . . but I don't have a lot of time skips like I did in book 1. . . also Chloe kissed Asher (on the cheek).
So yeah. . . there's that. . . I'm like 9 or 10 pages away from reaching 100 pages!!!! It feels like I'm crawling to get to it and it's taking so slow but SO CLOSE!!!!!
This is probably a confusing post but who cares? With luck I'll be able to get half-way or even all of Asher's chapter today, but I doubt I'll finish all of it today. Maybe on Wednesday. Whenever I finish a chapter my brain's like well ok let's go work on something else! so, I might go work on something else idk.
Emotions: Excitement, Stress, Nervousness, Energetic, Sadness, Temperamental (Idk).
Well, that's all folks! I'm gonna go work on Asher's chapter but first I gotta get some water so I'm not dehydrated, and I can actually cry later but at the same time I don't want to cry in front of people, but I have this feeling that needs tears so I'm gonna go get some water 🙂
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment