Sunday, October 29th, 2023

 Hey peeps :)  

So the progress I’ve made since the last time I posted is not much, I don’t think.  I’ve made some ideas come together (Asher and Celeste are breaking me) and I’m trying to follow the outline, which is honestly making me a bit anxious, cause last time I hardly did anything that was in the outline.  

Also I can’t remember where I was this time last year so I don’t know if I’m behind or not but I feel behind cause last year I wrote a little bit every day and now…heh heh…not really.  But I mean I have a job now so I don’t know but anxiety is my best friend right now :) 

Another thing is I might be getting sick so I probably won’t be able to write ✍️ which will put me further behind (am I even behind???) 

So yes.  SO.  Ughoof.  Let’s hope I get better and have a strange writing streak.  But hey, the good news is that while I’ve been sharing my writing time with other books I haven’t gotten burned out on Runaways 2 (like I did multiple times last year) so I guess that’s something.  

Welp, I guess it’s time to stock my room with water bottles, snacks, advil, and a phone charger.  I got plenty of books 📚 to keep me company, assuming this isn’t one of my “one day of sickness the next fine” days.  I don’t think it is.  

Until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!  


-C. H 🤕

Comments