Post #1 - Welcome!

 Hey peeps!  

I'm so excited to be doing this blog!  I got this idea from my friend and teacher (started Word Slinger today!!!) and I thought it was a really good idea!  

  So basically, this is going to be a progress blog for Runaways (and any other original books I write).  I'll post weekly (maybe more) about the progress of my book(s) and where I'm at, what's happening and even some spoilers!  I love spoilers. . . 

  Well, I should go.  I'm still in class but I just wanted to start this because I seem to have an addiction to starting blogs. . . but hey, it's so much fun!  

  And remember, if you have any questions or ideas, feel free to comment them!  I LOVE getting comments and stuff.  Even if you have negative feedback (please say it nicely) I'm still thankful for it.  


Well, until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!  



-C. H 😀 

Comments