Wedsnday, January 10th, 2024

 Hello peoples. 

I need y'all's help.  I need a name for Runaways 2.  I was thinking The Castaway, since I really want that in there at some point, cause that was originally book 1's title.  But I don't want to do that cause that might lead me to do things like The Scientist The Alias and do it like each book is meant for a person and I don't think I want to do that.  

So, here's what you need to know:  


Seeing the future is possible 

Uhhhhhh idk

Alex officially joins the Defenders 

And she ends up in the hospital....possibly twice I might shoot her....

I don't know how any of this is relevant...... 

Constance is working on something dangerous and almost gets kidnapped 

yeah idk anything else majorly important for the title...... 


If you have any book title suggestions, please tell me!  Even if you don't know if it'll work, I might be able to tweak it, or it might work more than you think!  

And I need some filler scenes too, so if y'all can think of any random, funny, or intriguing scene or chapter, that would also be very appreciated!  


Until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!  



-C. H 

Comments