Heyyyy peoples :)
I finished another chapter! Like on Wednesday and haven't written since BUT I am working on the next one, 2 pages in (more like1 1/2 but still). This is turning into like a fun mystery cause Alex discovered a memory from the burning house (as I call it) and now it's leading Asher and Alex are investigating it some more.
And, to all you dragon-lovers, you're going to be happy that I have just added the first dragon! It's not a main dragon, just a smaller teaser thingy for the last chapter when Alex rides a dragon and launches-oops too many spoilers.
It's funny how I have the last chapter planned, the Epilogue written, but I'm only like barely half-way through and don't know what else to do. Yay......
On the bright side, 60 pages till 200! This might actually be do-able. If I do two chapters a week (ha! In my dreams...) that would be 8 pages a week, close to ten. So, round that up to ten pages a week.... I could finish this sooner than I thought. But at the same time, two chapters a week? Pffft.
So, like, what about.... 30 pages a month, then I have maybe three / four months to finish? Then head to editing and stuff. Or two pages a day (I'm probably not calculating right but I'll figure it out later) and edit a chapter a day, that way it's not too rushed with the editing. Guys, I might be finished writing in April.....
Then the whole copyright and cover and library number, BUT......
I think I have an estimated time for when Runaways will come out! Around June or July, maybe. I know it seems long, but I was thinking it might go to like, August at least cause I've been having trouble writing and managing my time.....
My more probable writing progress will probably be a chapter and a half a week, that was close to what I was doing before Christmas break.
I'm actually excited for this new schedule, now I have an idea of what needs to happen. It actually seems possible now.
Oh, also I've written a page for the new chapter and I gotta say, page 140 or around there, is currently my favorite serious chapter. To me it kinda gives off mystery vibes that I didn't intend for, but I LOVE IT. I just might read it in class. Key word being might, if I can, I will avoid public speech at all costs.
Ok that's all for today. Byyyeeee peoples :)
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment