Hello peoples!
I have introduced the main villain aka Fox. I need to do her squad too, but I don't think that's going to happen till the Epilogue and book 3. I have all the members together, three of them die in the end, and if I do have a spin off series after this, then four of them will die. Wow. Only one lives... well then.
I don't know if I mentioned this in a previous post, but I put a small thing that shows important events for the future series. I'm not going to say when or how I put it, though once you find out Celeste's power you'll probably figure out where it's at as long as you're alert.
Alex is in the hospital again, don't hate me. Don't worry for all you people who are afraid of hospitals and stuff, she didn't stay in there long. I already moved her out.
My original plan was for Alex to be super close with the triplets, mainly Hazel, that's how ****** dies (ooh, mystery!). But now that I separated the twins again, she's going to be super close to Constance, Nate, and Waylen, while Asher is super close to the triplets.
That's really all for now, but here's this little thing:
N (bk 4), C & J (bk 5), K, H & L (bk 6), E/M (bk 7), I (bk 8), C (bk 9)
These are the first letters of the names of all the people I (so far) plan to kill from books 1-10 (assuming I make it that far).
So, yay! Anyways, that's all for today, sorry for the short post! I'm about half-way through this and should, assuming I've calculated this right and keep up with the writing schedule I have, finish writing in April, which gives me a month to edit and get the cover, then the copyright and library congress number, so I'm estimating somewhere between July and August is when book 2 will come out.
Oh, and also I edited my author page on Amazon and did some stuff with that today so it should update in a bit.
And if anyone has any ideas for book titles, they are greatly appreciated....
Until next time, be safe and have a great day/night!
-C. H
Comments
Post a Comment